With today’s ever expanding population, transportation plays an important role in the economic growth and globalization of established civilizations. LNV has experience providing planning, engineering and design services for multiple transportation projects for TxDOT, municipalities, counties and other governmental entities throughout Texas. From the initial traffic studies to the complete design and reconstruction of highways, LNV is well qualified to provide a full-range of transportation services; see detailed list below.
- Transportation Planning, Route Studies and Schematic Design
- Bridge Layout, Pavement and Geometric Design
- Minor, Major and Complex Roadway Design
- Hydraulic & Hydrological Design and Studies
- Intersection Improvements and Safety Enhancements
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Trails and Facilities
- Roadway Construction Management and Inspection
- Construction Plans, Specifications and Estimates
- Signage, Pavement Markings, Channelization and Signal Design
- Drainage Analysis and Design
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans
- Environmental Permitting
The engineers at LNV are highly experienced in the design of Complete Streets. Deterioration of existing infrastructure networks, increased community participation, and physical and population growth of cities mean that today’s engineer has to be ever more cognizant of land use, economic activity, travel patterns and volumes, and community values and expectations. While undertaking, managing and coordinating the technical aspects of urban systems, LNV’s engineers are motivated to improve the efficiency and capacity of existing roads, enabling safe access for all users, including pedestrians, bicyclists, motorists and transit riders of all ages and abilities.