The LNV Structural Engineering Department is highly experienced and diversified in the analysis and design of various types of buildings and structures, especially those that are located in high wind hurricane prone areas. The various types of structures include the analysis and design of commercial and institutional type buildings, residential structures, industrial type structures for plants, refineries, and related industries, and all types of structures for Naval Facilities and Army Corps of Engineers. It is through this diversification that allows the department to stay up-to-date will all necessary requirements for understanding the everyday challenges of protecting the public and enhancing life safety through their innovative designs.
- Commercial Building Design
- Foundation Design & Evaluation
- Schools & Other Institutional Projects
- Record Drawing Reviews
- Residential Structures
- Analysis & Design of Industrial Structures
- 3‐D Finite Element Analysis
- Seismic Design and Analysis
- High Wind Design and Analysis
- Inspections and Assessments
- Analysis of Existing Structures
"The Wave" sculpture at Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi, Tx. LNV worked very close with the designing artist to help bring this sculpture to life. Very unique in design, this stainless steel sculpture is approximately 35 feet in height and has been adopted as the signature logo for TAMU-CC.